Friday, July 4, 2008

Strength of Schedule (Hardest to Easiest)

I did the numbers today, and we had the 7th hardest schedule in the league. Poor WUSA, they can't catch a break...they had the hardest schedule by far...


WUSA: 119-77 (.607)
CBS News: 114-82 (.581)
CNN: 114-82 (.581)
USA Today: 113-83 (.576)
Comcast SportsNet: 110-86 (.561)
WRC: 105-91 (.535)


ALLBRITTON: 104-92 (.530)

ABC News: 103-93 (.525)
Discovery Channel: 103-93 (.525)
Post.com: 102-94 (.520)
AOL: 101-95 (.515)
WTTG: 100-96 (.510)
Washington Times: 97-99 (.494)
City Paper: 95-101 (.484)
Washington Post: 89-107 (.454)
AP: 88-108 (.448)
Team Video: 87-109 (.443)
Atlantic Video: 83-113 (.423)
National Press Club: 80-116 (.408)
Examiner: 77-119 (.392)
Gazette: 77-119 (.392)
Express: 74-122 (.377)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont think it helps WUSA to be in the most competitive division in the leage tho. Its like being the Blue Jays, Orioles, or Rays the AL East, your only competing for 3rd best, but in their case competing for 4th.

Hoder said...

True...but I still feel badly for them. They come out every week and field a team...sometimes even get laid out by Bill waler, and ye the spirit is still there.

I wonder if there is a way o do the schedules like the NFL. Top tiers play tope ties, lower play lower, etc...

H